Street rod guys love NASCAR exhaust because of that neat boom tube outlet look. Now, even better, we've got our SpinPro muffler built into a boom tube! These are prefect for street and race applications because of the low-profile fit. The case thickness is only 1 7/8" tall.
Overall dimensions are 8 1/2" wide and 32" long before the outlet trim is made. Once the outlet trim has been cut, the exposed opening width is approximately 11 1/2". Inlet sizes are available in 2 1/2" round, 3" round, or we can leave the inlet tube off if you're fitting it to an oval tube exhaust system.
Except for end trimming and painting or coating, the muffler is ready for use. The exit is customer-trimmed to be flush with the side of the vehicle.
Specify right or left side exit when ordering. Trimmed or altered mufflers are non-returnable.
- Length of flat rectangular section: 23.5"
- Width of flat rectangular section: 8.5"
- Length of transition end section: 8"
- Length of inlet tube: 3" (can be left off upon request)
- Exposed outlet surface width when trimmed at 45-degrees: approximately 12"
- Overall length including inlet tube: 34.5"